Saturday, September 12, 2009

Cheesy Mexican Chicken

So for lunch tomorrow my family we be enjoying
Cheesy Mexican Chicken.
It's the super easiest thing to make, especially for a Sunday.

Ingredients-
Fresh Chicken Tenderloins, the amount really depends on how many people, but I usually make one regular size package from the store, they usually have about 12 tenderloins in them.
1 jar of your favorite salsa, I like Pace Mild.
1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
2 cups monterrey jack cheese shredded

So how easy is this going to be...
Put the chicken and salsa in the crock pot the night before, cook on low.
The next day shred the chicken with a fork, nothing special, just shred it up.
Put it back in the crockpot with the the salsa and add the cheese and black beans, continue to cook on low either until the cheese is melted or you're ready to serve it.
That's it! Enjoy!

This is sooooooo good. My sister loves it on tortilla chips to make chicken nachos. It makes awesome tacos too! Hope you guys enjoy it, I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment